Athletics Australia (AA) manage the processing of IPC Athletics Licenses through the International Paralympic Committee (IPC).
Any NEW athlete seeking an IPC Athletics Licence for 2017 must adhere to the following steps:
- Send copies of the below via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Signed IPC Eligibility Form (click button below for PDF form)
- Copy of passport photo page
- Recent head shot photo
- Completed Medical Diagnostics Form and supporting medical documents (PI & VI) or TSAL Form (II) as per the International Classification instructions
2. Make a $30 licensing fee payment via bank transfer to Athletics Australia (please confirm account details when contacting AA)
IPC Eligibility Agreement Form - 2017
Once all of the above steps are complete, the athlete's licence will be processed.
All current athletes renewing their IPC Licence for 2017, must return a signed copy of the IPC Eligibility Agreement Form to email@example.com with a $30 payment to AA before their IPC Licence can be activated.